Yan's Corner - In Touch

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

The thougths

It was my birthday yesterday, 7th November.

Birthday for me is like any other day. But, I just could not resist sharing these inspiring words that was dropped into my mailbox -

Monday, November 07, 2005


Happy Birrrrthday to Youuuu,
Happy Birrrrthday to Youuuu,
Happy Birrrrthday,
Happy Birrrrthday to Youuuu!

A few years back… not so long ago, heaven and earth erupted into a major celebration with the news of your impending adventure into this very time and space. You see, someone like you doesn’t come along all that often… in fact, there’s never been a single one like you, nor is there ever ANY possibility that another will come again. You’re an Angel among us. Someone, whose eyes see what no others will EVER see, whose ears hear what no others will EVER hear, and whose perspective and feelings will NEVER, ever be duplicated. Without YOU, the Universe, and ALL THAT IS, would be sadly less than it is.

Quite simply:

You’re the kind of person
Who’s hard to forget,
A one-in-a-million
To the people you’ve met.
Your friends are as varied
As the places you go,
And they all want to tell you
In case you don’t know:
That you make a big difference
In the lives that you touch,
By taking so little
And giving so much!

You are so AWESOME!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Well, I do not deserve such a great message. What I have taken here is the thoughts. Yes, it's always the thoughts that count. This brings me to specially like to mention a young girl, Sing Yieng. Some eight years ago, our Church decided to "adopt" some young students from outstations. I have the priviledge to adopt one young girl from a town nearby. She is Sing Yieng. I did not do much during her studies in the college here. All I did was inviting her to my house once in a while for a dinner or going to church with her. For that, for the past eight years, whether she was in KL, or in her own town, she has not failed to send me a birthday card, a telephone call or a SMS to wish me an extra-special birthdays. Each time she warms my heart!

It really takes just a small act that can make a difference in someone's life.

5 comment(s):

Happy birthday, Yan :) God bless you constantly.

By Blogger fishtail, at 11:40 pm  

Happy Belated Birthday Yan. May the Lord continue to bless and keep you always!

By Blogger dobbs, at 8:08 am  

Thanks, fishtail.

Thanks, dobbs.

God Bless you too!

It's really "FROG" - read the story by Chris and picture by Rachel.

By Blogger Yan, at 9:07 am  

Hi Yan
Better late than never - Happy Birthday!

Mine was on the 3rd Nov.

By Blogger H J Angus, at 11:37 pm  

Thanks, angus!

Noted your birthday!

Yan

By Blogger Yan, at 9:58 am  

Post a comment

<< Home