Yan's Corner - In Touch

Saturday, November 19, 2005

The Sky is Falling


By Christopher Lau

Last week, my sister and I watched the Chicken Little at home. I remember mummy read to me the story of the frantic little chicken running around saying, “The sky is falling!”. I was then, four or five.

In the movie it is not about the sky is falling. I think it is more about the relationships of Chicken Little and his father and his friends, the Ugly Duckling (Abby), Runt of the Litter and Fish out of Water.

Abby is a good friend who tries to help Chicken Little to make up with his father. It is a happy occasion when Chicken Little and his father see eye to eye to their differences.

I also like the friendship in the movie. When the alien invaded, it was a little frightening. But, it is not aliens anyway.

The music is thrilling. The animation is wonderful.

I do not like the coach in the gym class who team the children into popular and unpopular kids. I think it is very cruel.

In the story book, Chicken Little is like a dishonest chicken. In the movie, Chicken Little is like a crazy chicken spiced up with friendship, accepting one another and relationship with father.

My mother brought the Junior Novelization of Chicken Little for me from KL. I have finished reading. There are some movie still pictures inside the book.

1 comment(s):

hi chris:

sorry if this Visitor this sundae morn behaved like a chicken NOT daring to comment on your story as my less than fleshy meat may show. Some practice clost to not opening one's mouth in case it confirms one is a fool.

Got sidetracked to:Love Quote of the Day
A poet never takes notes. You never take notes in a love affair.
Robert Frost

If thy Mummy dearest offers you "RM" notes, just take it okay :)
--Go to nearestn KFC with sisdar Rachel, help yourself to some finger-lickin' whatelse FliedKhicken!:(

By Blogger desiderata, at 11:13 am  

Post a comment

<< Home