Yan's Corner - In Touch

Friday, September 23, 2005

Solar-powered handbag

I pick up this interesting news, Now Where Did My Keys Glow from The Journey.

A handbag powered by solar energy has been designed. The bag uses a solar cell to store energy from sunlight. When the bag is opened, it lights up.When it is closed, the light automatically shuts down.

The "great inventor" got this idea when she saw friends frantically searching their bags for house keys.

Anyone for the patent? The designer is looking for one.

3 comment(s):

And the internal battery can be used to charge mobile phones and PDAs too.
I think my sis needs a handbag like this - she is forever searching for the car keys in her handbag!

By Blogger dobbs, at 12:39 pm  

Thanks, Dobbs for the additional information.

Seriously, I think it does not work that well. Why? When handphone rings, the light lits, right? Then why is it that I could not find my ringing handphone in my handbags? Often, I have to call back due to missed calls.

Yan

By Blogger Yan, at 7:38 pm  

I sometimes don't even hear the phone when it rings in the handbag! *LOL*

By Blogger dobbs, at 9:44 pm  

Post a comment

<< Home