Yan's Corner - In Touch

Monday, September 05, 2005

One Hundred Percent, Week after Week


My good friend forwarded this to me. How about that for a Monday morning?

4 comment(s):

Nice one Yan - just what I needed to kickstart this Monday morning! *yawn* ;)

By Blogger dobbs, at 8:32 am  

YAN: I ENVY you & yGf!

I have to put in 25% plus 25% on Saturday and Sunday ON TOP of the 100% Mon-Fri, life's JUST, BUT NOT FAIR!

Bye, I'd now adjourn to the Industrial Relations Office to lodge a report against Yan & yGf in the plural for upsetting my O'lad' Blues Monday!

By Blogger desiderata, at 10:25 am  

Hi, Dobbs, Desi,

Look like I have put all my 100 percent on Monday.

Hmm.. Tues to Fri, Hooray, holidays!

Yan

By Blogger Yan, at 5:22 am  

today is Tuesday, i should work 23%.... hmm... that means only 1.84hours.. hehe :p

By Blogger Loc Kee, at 10:07 am  

Post a comment

<< Home