Yan's Corner - In Touch

Monday, September 05, 2005

High-Tech Apology


My small star was grumpy last night. I left him alone to give him time and space to wrap up the day before retiring to bed.

After half an hour, he wrote me a note.

I was busy. I did not take a tick immediately. He wrote another note.



After a while, my handphone incoming message tone was heard. I picked up and read -

If you forgive me, press the reply button and send a blank message to the sender. CLKL

Someone angry with you? Give it a try, it may work!

6 comment(s):

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:53 am  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:54 am  

How cute! Bet it worked on you!
Btw I think you might have to change your comment settings to allow only registered users to comment to try and deter these spammers.

By Blogger dobbs, at 8:31 am  

Aww... so sweet. How to be angry anymore?

By Blogger Bkworm, at 10:56 pm  

Hi, dobbs - sure it works! Thanks for the also-hi-tech advice.

de book worm, sure, the little star is always creative in "saying sorry".

Yan

By Blogger Yan, at 5:26 am  

So sweet of the little star. How not to give a big hug and go for some mother-child bonding over ice creams!

By Blogger fishtail, at 1:27 am  

Post a comment

<< Home