Yan's Corner - In Touch

Monday, August 29, 2005

Very interesting!

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at teh rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can still raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid does not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Vrey intretsing.

I read this somewhere long, long ago. It still amuses me. To take away your Monday blues..

4 comment(s):

The Mendays blues have estended to tuesday, and I komplitly agree with you, that's also how I study literashure. If can't remember a name completly, just try-lah -- like anleburt humperdink-dong singin his song, eerrr There goes my everythong!

NiCe one, now I don't have to EDIT any of my Blog entries & Coommmentoes lik this none?


Thanks ffor that call wsaying I;ve ONE a Ploton Pertana; hope it's NOT ANUTHER CON! Altho Desi enjoys a CON BF, tomorow maybe, a real HolyDie, as my Ozzzie mates saiy!

By Blogger desiderata, at 8:31 am  

Hi, desi,

It still amuses me a lot - the return of the seven cars.

I remember during my younger days, "lovers" having to return their exchanged gifts when they decided that they no longer love each other. Sometimes, it was mutual agreement, other time is one side demanded the return of gifts ...

This's pre-merdeka joke. LOL.

Yan

By Blogger Yan, at 4:10 pm  

Interesting. For some side-in-stitches laughs, go to http://www.engrish.com

I have some Malaysian food reviews at http://salivate.blogspot.com which could do with some new spots to visit. Any suggestions?

By Blogger yyyap, at 9:04 pm  

hii... drop by here by BlogExplosion.found Vrey intretsing!!!
wil come here more ofetn... :>

Happy Meredka!!

By Blogger Loc Kee, at 2:16 pm  

Post a comment

<< Home