Yan's Corner - In Touch

Thursday, August 11, 2005

The Journey (2) - Read the Notice

















I was in the KLIA Express from KLIA to KL Sentral on Monday. The train is not full, as always. I occuped a section with four seats. Two each facing each other.

It was hazy outside. I did not have much mood to look at what destruction to our environment our neighbour has done. Sorry seems to be the easiest word for them.

The young girl next to me in the other section also has four seats for her own. I was amused when she started to takeouther sun block (could it be haze block?) to apply on her feet. Then, she rolled up her apple green pants to apply further up to her knee. Then she went on to her arms. She was so natural treating my amused look as "transparent".

After that she put her feet on the seat opposite her. I took a snap of her legs. There -

Aganist the hazy background, I saw her true self. I also read the little notice that remind passengers not to show their true colours by putting their feet on the other seats.

1 comment(s):

You were lucky she didn't snatch your camera and stomp on it with those very feet.

By Blogger fishtail, at 8:20 pm  

Post a comment

<< Home