Yan's Corner - In Touch

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Have a good sleep first

Lately, I am in a low valley, deep deep down. Today’s posting is pick up from Desiderata’s Let it be. (http://desiderata2000.blogspot.com)

Yes, there are many songs and music that comfort our soul in the low period –

When I find myself in times of trouble
Mother Mary comes to me
Speaking words of wisdom let it be
Let it be..

Let it be …. That really gives openings to our hurts. And certainly, wise.

When I was younger, a group of friends used to say this – It does not matter whether there is one person more or one person less in this world. Life still goes on. Nobody is really that important. I begged to differ from them. I thought if there is no Battles, life still goes on, but something is missing. At least we would not have someone saying to us when we are down in a song – Let it be! Many people are actually angels sent by God to tell us – Let it be! Remember the Bible says this –

Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it – Hebrews 13:2 NIV

I have a friend who went through many trials and tests in life, she loves “Let it Be” very much. I think it’s cool when she said –

Let it be, have a good sleep first….

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home